Looks like it’s been a big day:
From Karl: Rocker panel #2 saved. Weird how the plastic parts of the car are harder to clean up. “Vandalism Remover” solvent is pretty incredible stuff but I wouldn’t use it unless absolutely necessary. The approach I’ve used:
- Sacrificial Costco microfiber, spray some solvent on a corner.
- Work on the marks about 12” at a time or until the towel is “full”
- Immediately spray down with ONR detail spray and wipe down.
- Come back with polish blend of half Menzerna FG400, half Duragloss 501.
- Throw towels away. Probably the pad too, just to be sure, but I might keep it for the front bumper.